Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life


I can’t speak those words you want me to.
I can’t touch you.
There’s a barrier that keeps me from speaking,
The thoughts my mind is thinking.
I look at you.
I visualize your thoughts
Contemplate the innards of your brain.
Picking you apart,
In my mind.
In my mind, I picture myself touching you,
Holding you,
Saying those words you want me to,
Releasing the eccentric spirit I constrain.
You seeing the weirdness of my brain,
Myself, my person.
I see you holding my small hand in yours.
My thoughts behold you,
My arms, in my mind, embrace you.
In this fledging “thing” that I can’t even name,
I am tame,
Not usually, but I am to blame for my behavior
In this game.
I want to speak, I want to sing, I want shout.
And yet I can’t speak those words you want me to.
I can’t touch you.
There’s a barrier that keeps me from speaking
The thoughts my mind is thinking.

skyvvys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment